“Quit dating, get married” is the simplified principle of Metrodate where marriage-minded singles are connected with other singles from various parts of the world. They care more about meaningful relationships than casual dating and the site offers a reliable platform for making soulful connections
|Dominant Members Age||Mobile Friendly||Girls Percent||Price|
|25 - 34||Yes||40%||$12.99|
Metrodate is a dating platform that has website since 1998 and won the hearts of 600K users in last year. 14K men and women visit site here monthly, and the overall gender mix is about 40% women to 60% men. In case you wonder if ladies are communicative here, here are approximately 1K girls online. The average age of users is 25 - 34.
The site is mobile-friendly, it has friendly supports and offers such payment options as Visa,Credit Cards,Skrill,Mastercard,Maestro,Payoneer,PayPal,Neteller,C24. The starting price is $12.99.
Metrodate’s team does big job to keep the level of fraud low, so we rate the platform this high: 3.68/10.
- In-depth description of why you might be a good match
- Numerous local and international events
- Site screens users to prevent scam
Pros & Cons
- After signing up, you'll be able to filter your search according to the woman you desire
- Easy to navigate and use
- Wide opportunities for communication: live chat, video chat, and messages
- Affordable pricing
- The design of the site is a bid dodgy
- No “find someone” guarantee
- No direct email for customers